CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thing #23 The end, or the beginning?

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I loved the YouTube exercise and the online image generators.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

Technology is growing at an unbelievable rate and as a Librarian, it is my job to continue to grow in my knowledge and skills regarding this technology.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I was surprised that I enjoyed it so much.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

Since alot of the people I work with are not as tech savvy as myself, it might be a good idea to make the steps on the exercises just a little easier to follow.

And last but not least…

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Definitely!!!

1 comments:

Sparky said...

Thanks for the suggestion for us less tech savvy as other. Also, a BIG thank you for all your help in working my way through some of the 23 things. YOU ROCK!

Peace