CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

MySpace for Parents Workshop

While working on my SAPL Learns- 23 Things assignment for Week 6, I came across the following blog titled "Youth Tech - MySpace handouts". While checking out the blog I came across a printout titled "MySpace for Parents Workshop". The authors Jesse and Matt (Sr. Library Asst. & Technology Education Librarian respectively) who work for the Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, offer an interesting and informative handout concerning facts, links, and information regarding MySpace, geared towards parents of teens. I found it to be very informative and interesting! Check out the handout at http://youthtech.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/myspace-for-parents-brochure.doc

I am scheduled to give a class to parents on "CyberSafety" here at Bazan in January 2009. It might be cool to throw in a little information about MySpace also. What do you think?

1 comments:

Lily said...

I like that handout on myspace. It isn't all "myspace is evil".